KMT Advisor (white).001

What do KMT Advisors specialize in?

KMT advisors have built thousands of careers by introducing them to the right connections, giving tools, information and resources on how to get started but most importantly how to maintain a career in the industry.

BEGINNERS

How to get started in the Industry?

CONNECTIONS & RECOURSES

Major Connections to Agents, Managers & Casting Directors

HOW TO PROTECT YOUR CHILD

Industry rules , standard & safety under 18 yrs old

MODEL/TALENT INFORMATION

A supply of tools & information

MASTER PLAN

Configure a master plan of achievement

FULL SUPPORT

Get Access and Support to Industry Professionals

How to use KMT services?

We develop a master plan and strategy customized to the needs of your success in the industry.  Whether you are new or seasoned in the entertainment world,  KMT has developed acting & modeling careers for thousands. All while helping to maintain and revive careers by introducing them to the right connections i.e. agents, managers or casting directors.

A Proven and Tested strategy by thousands of models and actors on their new found journey to a successful career.  Our Advisors offer 30+ years of experience in the fashion and entertainment industries by the leader and owner Katrell Mendenhall. Katrell’s guidance, access to resources, agents, managers, casting directors and other top industry professionals is matchless to anything else offered.

BROWSE

Find the right option for your specific needs

ANSWERS

SIGN UP

Tell us about your needs & Schedule a Coaching Session

SIGN UP

TALK

Talk to a KMT Advisor about your next RIGHT move!

katrell@kmodelstalent.com

Katrell-M-of-KMT-Model-and-Talent-Headshot

Meet KMT Advisor

WHY KATRELL MENDENHALL

Katrell Mendenhall lives fashion, beauty, and entertainment daily.  Her resume proves it! Here are a few highlights that say… Lights, Camera, Passion!  Katrell has ripped the runway of New York Fashion Week, toured Ebony Fashion Fair for 3 years.  Her role on Style network’s Chicagolicious gained her a fan base and on-camera experience outside of the runway.  Katrell decided to further invest in herself in 2013 by developing a safe haven for models and actors with K Models Talent.

Tailored experience is what Katrell brings with K Models talent. She didn’t create just another industry platform; she takes pride in offering her clients true wisdom and guidance for the world of modeling and acting, and makes a mission to be with her talent from Start to Success.

Thousands of  Katrell’s clients have successfully relocated to Los Angeles and New York after being under guidance and direction.  She fights to create a stable path to success for her clients.

PROFESSIONAL GUIDANCE AND WISDOM 

The entertainment industry is tough  and downright relentless. Having the right strategy is a must for a sustainable successful career . KMT has created many successful paths for thousands of aspiring models, actors and singers into the industry (please visit about page for video testimonials). We will help you map out a game plan tailored just for your career.  Guidance is a must for those initially starting out or those already working and wanting to advance their career. With KMT’s 30+ years of wisdom, it’s no wonder our success rate is through the roof.  We stand by our motto “From Start to Success”.

GUARANTEED TO CHANGE YOUR INDUSTRY STATUS

After speaking with an advisor and receiving full access to Katrell and KMT; they will be your driving force to your new successful Game Plan on getting into, maintaining or excelling from where you’re. Having the talent is just 20% of your success, the other 80% is meeting the rolodex of industry professionals it takes to getting the ball rolling and your foot in the door.

READ MORE
Screen Shot 2016-05-05 at 8.57.02 AM 2
Screen Shot 2017-03-11 at 11.33.11 AM
Screen Shot 2017-03-11 at 11.41.27 AM
1

How Many KMT Industry Guru's

1458

Number of Models/Actors who have excelled with The KMT Strategy

34

Years of Professional Industry Experience

0

Number of Times You Will Regret Contacting KMT

internship-at-kmodels-talent-chicago copy

KMT INTERNSHIP

Looking for confident, self-motivated individuals who have a positive attitude with the ability to multi-task. Must possess impeccable phone etiquette, advanced organizational skills and be computer savvy. Must also have strong degree of initiative and flexibility and work well with others.

SIGN UP
q-a-kmodels-talent-chicago

Q & A

With an industry known for it's relentless crookedness and deceit; it's no wonder the average person would have more questions. We encourage research on KMT. If you don't find your answers here, feel free to email Ms. Katrell directly at Katrell@kmodelstalent.com

READ MORE

Explore KMT Talent

Follow KMT on: